Extreme Coffee Plan 4 days and 3 nights
An experience that fills you with adrenaline, the Coffee Region is full of extreme activities that you can enjoy.
Description - Extreme Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
Extreme Coffee Region Plan
Live an experience of height and culture Enjoy a flight in paragliding that will make you touch the clouds, you will also have the opportunity to meet the majestic Snowy Santa Isabel and its beautiful landscapes. Also, get to know the favorite food of the coffee region, the Arepa that its flavor will make you fall in love. A plan that you cannot miss.
- If you still do not have a Local Support Agent at your disposal you can contact the one you like best here.
What includes? Extreme Coffee Plan 4 days and 3 nights
- Transfers to activities
- Accommodation 3 nights in rural or urban hotel
- 4 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- High mountain experience in Nevado
- Arepa tour experience
- Paragliding flight
- Airline tickets
- Food not specified
- Expenses not specified
Itinerary of Extreme Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
Recommendations of Extreme Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
You only need to know the Coffee Axis, the activities do not have a high demand.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Always remember to carry your personal documents with you.
- If you are accompanied by young children remember that they are your responsibility, therefore you must be careful with them in the places where the activities take place.
- Always be on time according to agreed hours so as not to delay scheduled activities.
- Follow the suggestions and recommendations of the guides for the development of the activities.
- Try not to separate from your group in case of shared tours.
- To natural destinations avoid carrying toxic substances and remember that the garbage generated should be returned with you or in case there are garbage dumps, deposit them in their corresponding bin.
- Avoid extracting flora and fauna from the sites you visit, it is important that the species remain in their habitat.
- Refrain from consuming excess liquor and toxic, hallucinogenic or psychoactive substances.
- Remember that within the community you are in, you are a visitor; therefore remember to respect the customs and ideologies of the premises. What we least want is to bother those who open the doors of their home.
- Respect the care notices, established rules and precautions of the places visited.
- Remember to be an environmentally friendly tourist, try to save water and use the necessary energy.