Nuquí, Naturally Pacific Colombian
In Nuquí you can find an amazing sea, in which multiple inhabit Marine species, and one jungle lush that delights nationals and foreigners; Nuquí; it is a paradise of Colombian Pacific. In which you will find from yubartas whales even birds; large jets of water and paradise Beaches.
Description of Nuquí, Naturally Pacific Colombian
Nuba Whale Watching in Nuquí
One of the best Tourist Destinations of Chocó
This beautiful tourist destination in Colombia, has a wealth natural huge; in which, without a doubt, you can enjoy a travel memorable; first, walking trails full of life and resting in beautiful Beaches. It’s like that, as in Nuquí he ecotourism It is key, since this municipality bets on the preservation of the life that is in it.
He Tour to Nuquí will allow you to delight in tourist activities, as the Ecological walk to the waterfalls of love, to practice surf and observe the multiple colors of corals and the fish that inhabit it; and also him Tour to the thermal baths, in which, you can see different species of frogs, birds and insects, while reaching a waterfall of 36 meters high, a truly magical place.
Beaches in Nuquí they are the best way to enjoy a delicious day of Sun and beach, accompanied by exquisite restaurants where you can delight your palate to the rhythm of Pacific Ocean; in this destination you can find Adventure activities, extreme sports and one enough nature.
Nuquí Choco is without a doubt the destination What are you looking for, far from the bustle of cities.
Live a tourism different, that will make you see the Crashed Colombian from another perspective.
What includes? Nuquí, Naturally Pacific Colombian
- Air ticket Bogotá / Nuquí / Bogotá
- Reception at the El Dorado airport in Bogotá
- Receipt and baggage handling at Reyes Murillo de Nuquí Airport
- Sea transfers Nuquí-Hotel-Nuquí.
- Informative talk about hotel services and additional activities.
- Accommodation 3 or 4 nights in rooms with fan.
- Food breakfast, lunch and dinner with options that vary between meat, chicken and fish.
- Excursion to the thermal baths and walk through the Chocoana jungle.
- Walk to the Waterfall of Love
- Maritime excursion and sighting of humpback whales. (2 hours)
- Accompanying guide, on the excursion sites.
- Use of the kayak according to availability.
- VAT and hotel insurance
- $8,000 tourism ticket per person
- Entrance to the thermal baths $13,000 per person
- Medical assistance
- Expenses not specified in the program
- Cocktails, drinks, and spirits.
PAYMENTS AND CLAUSES OF LIABILITY
- Advance per person when booking 50%, non-refundable and full payment 30 days before the Travel Date.
- Penalties for cancellation
- Children from 0 to 24 months pay the medical assistance card, $ 2,500 per day.
Itinerary of Nuquí, Naturally Pacific Colombian
Day 1: welcome to the pacific
Arrival to Nuquí: According to flight itineraries with the airline, reception at the airport, transfer to hotel, check-in at the hotel takes place at 15:00.
Know the area: After settling in the hotel you proceed to make a recognition to the area of the guachalitos and around the hotel our
Rest in hotel: After these activities, return to the hotel for rest and be prepared for the days of adventure that are about to live.
Day 2: Meet Nuquí
Discover Jungle: After having breakfast and spending the morning rest at the hotel, people can make an expedition.
Tours with additional cost: Some of the tours that people can do with additional cost; Sighting of colorful frogs through the jungle
Day 3: Hot springs
Walking in nature: After a walk of approximately 2 hours you will reach a natural paradise in the middle of a lot of nature you will know the hot springs.
Return to the hotel: After enjoying a wonderful tour of the Choco jungle, return to the hotel to enjoy its facilities and beautiful beaches
Day 4: Ecological walk
The waterfalls of love: After walking for a few kilometers in the middle of the jungle you will reach the hot springs where you can easily interact with nature in all its splendor.
Return to the hotel: After enjoying a day full of natural magic, return to the hotel to have dinner and enjoy its facilities and heavenly beaches
Day 5: Return to hometown
Return: After enjoying magical days in the Colombian Pacific in one of the most natural areas of Colombia Nuquí, return to the city of origin according to flight itinerary. Generally the flight schedules are scheduled on half day with return to the city of Medellin
Recommendations of Nuquí, Naturally Pacific Colombian
Our recommendations for this destination is to enjoy it to the fullest delighting in the wonders of the nature, always taking care of the environment.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear appropriate clothing for walking
- Wear sunglasses.
- Take hydration with you.
- Identification documents (ID's).