Extreme Sports Plan in San Gil
With our past Extreme Sports in San Gil you can enjoy in the land of Adventure trip in Santander, of the Rafting, Torrentism and Abseiling, among other Adventure activities That will fill you with pure energy.
Live the adventure in San Gil!
Description of Extreme Sports Plan in San Gil
Extreme Sports in San Gil: 100% adrenaline in Santander
San Gil It is an exciting place where you can live Extreme sports and trekking; as well as walking under ceibas and other trees that cool the shadow of the mountains, rivers and streams where you will be happy with the great adventure of Sports in San Gil that make San Gil an important destination of ecotourism and Adventure activities in the department of Santander. In San Gil you can live a phenomenal adventure experience.
San Gil it is the land of Adventure trip in Colombia, offering various adventure sports, family holidays and Tourist plans. The Extreme sports most prominent are the Rafting or Rafting, paragliding, torrentism, Cable Flight, walk on water in the Tibetan bridge, among others.
!Book now! A great experience in San Gil.
What includes? Extreme Sports Plan in San Gil
For you to enjoy in San Gil we have you:
- Transportation (AAA)
- Tour guide throughout the tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Specialized guides and certificates in each of the Adventure activities To make.
- Rafting practice on the Fonce River (Duration 2 hours)
- 7 circuit Adventure activities (Boulder Walk, Cable Flight, Torrentism, Canyoning, Bridge. Tibetan, Rappel, Vacuum Jump (Duration 3 to 4 Hours)
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Transportation from the city of origin
- Rate applies only for group of 10 people and up.
Itinerary of Extreme Sports Plan in San Gil
Recommendations of Extreme Sports Plan in San Gil
To visit and practice in San Gil The following recommendations are indispensable:
- Comfortable clothes and according to the adventure activities to be carried out
- Caps and Glasses
- Moisturizing liquids
- Good grip tennis
- Change Clothes
San Gil land and cradle of Extreme Sports
One of the villages what else do you bet on tourism in Colombia is San Gil, where the exploration of mountains and rivers is promoted with adventure sports how rafting and raftingor torrentism and rappel, in the Juan Curí waterfalls. The municipality was born at the end of the 17th century in territory previously populated by the Guanes