The Graffiti Tour in La Comuna 13 of Medellín, is a great tourist and cultural activity; it presents us with a social and artistic transformation that this neighborhood has had, through an urban renewal through art, crossing the barriers of violence that marked this community.
Description of Graffiti Tour
Commune 13 and its Graffiti Tour
What does it include? Graffiti Tour
- Transfer in vehicles according to the number of passengers.
- Visit and walking tour through the open-air galleries of the Graffiti.
- Visit and tour of the electric escalators.
- Local bilingual guide in the tours of galleries and escalators.
- Discussion on the social transformation of the youth of the commune with the guide.
- Medical assistance card
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Supplementary food
- Additional tours
Graffiti Tour Itinerary
Graffiti Tour Recommendations
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, leave valuables at the hotel, wear sunscreen.
- Wear dark glasses, our climate is tropical all year. Be friendly with the environment, protect the architectural and cultural heritage, attend the guide's guidance, be punctual.
- Keep in mind that the vehicle must meet a tourist route so it will travel through several hotels in the city, before starting the tour (departures every day in shared service)